What do you look for when recruiting talent?

• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

The DYOJO

Joined Mar 12, 2020
Messages 4
What do you look for when recruiting talent? I have always preferred, thanks to my early mentor “The Canadian”, Denis Beaulieu, to find people who were:
  • Honest
  • Hard working
  • Willing to learn
These values produced candidates that fared better than hiring defectors who were trained in another system. I enjoy finding the diamond in the rough whom we can teach to thrive in our system. These hidden gems have a much higher rate of success on our teams then those trained by others who came to our company because they wanted to make more money.

Do you have a similar process for screening applicants?

I believe employee retention is closely related to recruitment messaging, attracting the right candidates and developing a clear and consistent system. If you are interested, I shared more extensively on this in The DYOJO.

rcr951

Joined Jun 2, 2022
Messages 4
We are looking to grow our water restoration team. Does anyone have recommendations?

ericmiles

Joined Nov 11, 2020
Messages 26
There are other user experience design strategies, including building responsive websites, providing helpful content, and offering a variety of features mlsdev.com/blog/devops-services. Having a great UX is a must for any online business. It is a huge factor in improving customer satisfaction and lowering customer service costs.

Last edited:

Sponsors