Payment terms for direct pay

• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

P.Rosebrook

Joined Nov 17, 2016
Messages 4
I was just reading a newsletter discussing Visa's efforts to create a platform that processes crypto currencies. If you are aware of this technology and familiar with the process - having Visa facilitate crypto transactions is redundant - why would you pay a fee for a virtual - no fee transaction? This lead me to think about the restoration significance of this discussion. There are several relevant points. The first is - are you taking crypto currencies for services? If you do - I wonder if anyone has every utilized that process - because it may be difficult to part with such a highly volatile (and quickly appreciating) asset.

What about transitional financing? Does anyone here partner with companies that offer financing programs for remodeling projects or increasing deductibles? If you take credit - are you allowed to charge additional to cover the fees and do you traditionally charge for this?

I appreciate any thoughts on these topics.

P.Rosebrook

Joined Nov 17, 2016
Messages 4
Just ran across this from a newsletter I was reading today: Bakkt is working on building out a merchant payment network for crypto. Starbucks is one of its major clients. Some debit-card products can instantly convert BTC to cash to execute payments at a point of sale as well. And as banks adopt crypto, we expect they'll have relationships with payment processors to allow nearly instant BTC-based payments. In many ways, we expect banks and fintech companies to act like a layer that runs on top of bitcoin to facilitate faster transactions.

Thought it was relevant - Credit to Stansberry Research - Eric Wade Editor Crypto Capital

Sponsors