• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

Join NORRP

RF Admin

Administrator
Staff member
NORRP NATION! Since the culmination of the North American Restoration Conference in January, I have been working on updating our website and brainstorming how we can bring more value to our memberships. Throughout this process I have realized we are lacking representation in 42% of the states in our country. If you’ve been on the fence about getting a membership, want to make a difference in the industry and live in any of the states listed below shoot me a message and I will send you a code for 30% off whichever membership you choose.
All memberships include discounts on rental equipment with our partner companies, discounts on equipment and supplies from our NSN partners, 30% discount on all Xactimate trainings through Actionable Insights, discounts on all NORRP sponsored classes, exclusive access to NORRP website content (which includes videos, forms, blogs, a resource library, and this lovely map), and becoming a part of the change to progress this industry. An additional bonus for vendors who are interested in becoming a NORRP member, we are finalizing an advertisement strategy for all of you and how we can allow you to either advertise on our Facebook or how we can help push your ads in other forums.
If you have any other ideas as to how I can bring more value to the membership then please reach out and let’s chat!
States eligible for 30% NORRP Membership discount include: Alabama, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Get your membership here ⇒ https://norrp.org/memberships/

Sponsors