• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

I Love TPAs

JackDennison

You can't make money on work you don't get!

I have always appreciated the high volume of sustainable and dependable work TPAs provide.

Not only this but the diversity of jobs is amazing … large and small … mitigation and rebuild … roofing and exterior … large loss and fire.

Most other types of marketing produce only mitigation jobs, but not so with TPAs.

Hands down, I prefer TPA referral relationships more than any other source of work!

JackDennison

You have a host of options if you plan to market locally; agents, plumbers, property managers, Google AdWords, lead generation sites, Google Pay-per-call, BNI group participation are the primary means.

JackDennison

There are two kinds of lead generation sites; 1) ones that charge you for a lead whether or not you convert it to a job; and, 2) those that charge you only for work completed. I like the latter, and don't like the former.

Sponsors