• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

Has anyone else been ghosted at the office?

bethtoenies

In the past 6 months, I have seen potential employees AND vendors participate in the professional use of ghosting. They disappear without a trace or another word. Has this happened to anyone else?

Barb Jackson CR

Yes - this happens a LOT! I've had it happen to me personally when hiring through the years. People accept a job offer...and never showed up for the first day of work. My clients all around the country say it happens to them too. Even appointments for job interviews - no call or email to cancel. Just don't show up.

Josh

Super Moderator
Staff member
I figured it was a Colorado thing with all the Marijuana usage. Hire someone they get excited, they even call their wife how excited they are, then don't show up on day 1. Even increased pay to $15.50hr for general Labor, and nobody shows. I even got ahold of one of them and they gave me an excuse, I gave a second chance and again. No call No Show. DIdn't even get the logo shirts back.

Sponsors