• The Restoration Forum was first created in 2004 to elevate and support professional restorers; to create a restoration community that shares and engages freely. We had over 8,000 active members at one time. Today we are back with a vision of greatness.

Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Community Rules page. These rules govern submitting content to the community. We may update this page from time to time so please check it frequently. By registering or participating on the community you agree to these rules. By visiting this site you also agree to the Terms of Service. A link to the Community Rules and the Terms of Service can be found at the bottom of the website.

For The Restoration Forum to serve its purpose:
  • You MUST use your real name when registering.
  • You can promote yourself or your company by providing valuable, smart, relevant content and tagging the content with your name and website URL if you like. Blatant ads will be removed.
  • No Ads - No Politics - No Spam - No Abusive Behavior
  • Please post in the correct place. If you're not sure use the search function to find an appropriate place.
  • Violators will be banned.
  • User agreement states: If I find value in The Restoration Forum I agree to share this professional development tool with others on my social media channels so that they may benefit also
  • We are all volunteers with other things going on so it could be a few days before we respond. :)
  • You can contact us by using the contact us form.

Thanks,
Your friends at The Restoration Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.